Legal excellence takes center stage at Correa & Martinez Trial Lawyers, where we specialize in first-party insurance claims. Experience is our cornerstone, ensuring your case receives the diligence it deserves. Acclaimed attorney and partner Octavio Martinez, recipient of the Corpus Juris Secundum Award in Civil Procedure, offers two decades of dedicated practice.
Why file a Civil Remedy Notice?
Filing a CRN is essential when dealing with violations or issues related to insurance claims. Some of the violations or problems that can be addressed through a CRN include:
- Claim Denials: If your insurance claim has been wrongfully denied or delayed, a CRN can be used to address the issue.
- Underpayment: If your insurer has offered an insufficient settlement amount for a covered claim, a CRN can help rectify the situation.
- Failure to Investigate: Insurance companies are required to promptly and thoroughly investigate claims. If they fail to do so, a CRN can hold them accountable.
- Unfair Settlement Practices: Unfair practices during the settlement process, such as misrepresentation or coercion, can be addressed through a CRN.
- Violation of Policy Terms: If your insurance company violates the terms and conditions of your policy, a CRN can be used to demand compliance.